The TAPEC B.V. (PREGO), Apostelnstraße 19 -50667 Cologne, Managing Director Elisabeth-Mirjam Jacobi, Telephone +49 221 2578029,firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “PREGO” or “we/us”, operates an online shop under the Internet addresswww.prego.de. For any order on your part through this website and all deliveries and services on our part the following General Standard Terms and Conditions shall apply in the version valid at the time an order is placed.We do not recognize alternative conditions used by the party placing an order unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
Conclusion of Contract
1) The product descriptions atwww.prego.de do not represent binding offers of the vendor, but merely serve for the purpose of submitting a binding offer by the customer.
2) The customer may submit the offer by the online order form integrated into the vendor’s online shop. After having placed the chosen goods and/or services into the virtual shopping cart and having gone through the electronic order process, the customer submits a legally binding offer of contract with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the shopping cart by clicking the button finalizing the order process. The customer may also present the offer to the vendor by means of telephone, fax, email or postal service.
3) PREGO may accept the customer’s offer within five days,
4) The period for acceptance of the offer shall start on the day after the customer has sent the offer and ends on expiry of the fifth day following the sending of the offer.
5) We will save your order data. Should you wish a printout of your order, you have the possibility of printing a “confirmation of receipt”. This conformation will appear on your screen once you have sent us your order by clicking on “submit order” and your payment details have been successfully checked. Furthermore, you receive the order confirmation with all given data per email which may be printed out as well.
6) Prior to submitting his binding order via the vendor’s online order form, the customer can always correct the data entered via the habitual keyboard and mouse function. In addition, prior to submitting the binding order, all data entered will be displayed in a confirmation window and can be corrected here as well, via the habitual keyboard and mouse function.
7) Order processing and contacting usually takes place via email and automated order processing. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the email address he/she provides for the order processing is accurate so that emails sent by PREGO can be received at this address. Particularly, it is the customer’s responsibility, if SPAM filters are used, to ensure that all emails sent by PREGO or by third parties commissioned by PREGO with the order processing can be delivered.
Right of Withdrawal Information
The right of withdrawal applies solely for consumers pursuant to §13 BGB. Consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
1) Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire fourteen days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, the Tapec B.V. (PREGO), Apostelnstraße 19 - 50667 Cologne, Germany, email@example.com, Telephone +49 241 40029914, Fax: +49 241 40029492, with an unequivocal statement (e.g. via the attached return form, telefax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model withdrawal form but it is not obligatory.
To observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
2) Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, with the exception of the costs of delivery, without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the right of withdrawal information.
3) Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
1) Return shipping shall be exclusively by means of the delivery service originally used to supply the package (DHL).
2) For detailed information concerning the returns process, please refer to our ordering information under the section “Returns & Exchanges”.
3) Furthermore, you will find all documents which might be of assist in the delivered package.
4) In case of a return, your card or account will be credited; any losses incurred due to changes in the exchange rate will not be credited.
5) The return has to be sent to: PREGO Kleinmarschierstraße 48-52 52062 Aachen.
6) Should you have any questions concerning your return, please contact our customer service:
Telephone: +49 241/ 40029914
Fax: +49 241/ 40029492
Pricing – Product presentation- Availability
1) The prices on our websitewww.prego.de apply at the time the order is received. Unless otherwise specified in the vendor’s product description, all indicated prices represent the total prices including legally applicable sales tax. Additional delivery and shipping costs which might arise are separately indicated in the respective product description.
2) In the case of deliveries to countries outside of the European Union, additional costs may arise in particular cases, which PREGO is not obliged to pay and which are to be borne by the customer. This includes, for instance, the transfer fees of credit institutions (i.e. remittance fees, exchange fees) or import taxes (i.e. duties). Such charges concerning money transfers may also arise in those cases where the delivery is made to a country within the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside of the European Union.
3) The merchandise offered underwww.prego.de is presented on the website in the format of digital photographs of existing merchandise. Minor differences between images and reality do not constitute a defect of the goods ordered from us.
4) If you have ordered several items simultaneously, the individual items may arrive at different times. § 266 BGB shall remain unaffected. Shipping costs will be charged only once.
Delivery & Shipping
1) The worldwide shipping will be realized with DHL. PREGO bears the risk of transport.
2) The merchandise is ready for dispatch at the latest one day after you have placed your order. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made within 1 to 5 business days to the shipping address indicated by the customer, depending on the shipping method and destination.
3) The delivery of the merchandise is made to the customer's given delivery address - if not agreed upon otherwise. The delivery time is given for each individual item. In the processing of the transaction, the delivery address specified by the customer is applicable.
4) Should the assigned transport company return the merchandise to the vendor because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply if the customer hereby exercises his/her right of cancellation, if he/she is not responsible for the circumstance leading to the impossibility of deliverance, or if he/she has been temporarily impeded to receive the offered service, unless the vendor has notified the customer for a reasonable time in advance about the service.
5) If an ordered article should not be available, because we are not supplied by our supplier without our being to blame for, we may withdraw from the contract. In this case we will inform you immediately and suggest the delivery of a comparable product if applicable. If there is no comparable product available, or you do not wish the delivery of a comparable product, we will, if necessary, refund services already rendered forthwith.
1) During the ordering procedure, you can calculate the exact cost of your order to your delivery address with the cost calculator. After you have entered your delivery address, the shipping costs will be calculated automatically and shown in your order overview.
All consignments will be sent via DHL (Go Green parcel shipment).
2) In case of partial shipment, we will charge shipment only once.
1) You can pay your order atwww.prego.de via:
2) All payments and credits will be processed in the underlying currency of the purchase.
3) If you select the payment method “Paypal”, the payment transaction is made via the payment provider PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, under the conditions of use of PayPal, which can be viewed athttps://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragree... This requires, among other things, that the customer creates a PayPal account, or already is in possession of one.
4) Right of retention in the commercial intercourse
In commercial transactions, any right of retention or right to refuse performance of customer is excluded, except as based on counterclaims that are uncontested and established by final enforceable judgment, or claims arising from remedial action under the same contract.
Retention of Title
The goods delivered remain property ofwww.prego.de until full payment has been made.
Questions regarding the order or complaints
For any inquiries about your order or complaints, please contact our customer service:
Telephone: +49 241 40029914
Fax: +49 241/ 40029492
The legal warranty regulations apply.
Governing Law, Severability
1) All legal relations between parties are governed by German law excluding the laws regarding the international sales of movable goods. This choice of law shall only apply to consumers if the granted protection has not been withdrawn through compelling provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his/her usual place of residence.
2) If the customer acts as merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law established within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, then the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all litigation out of this contract is the business location of the vendor. If the customer is headquartered outside of the Federal Republic of Germany, then the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all litigation out of this contract is the business location of the vendor, if the contract or claims arising from the contract of the trade or profession of the customer can be attributed. The vendor, however, is entitled in the above cases, in each case, to call the place of business of the customer.